По-бързо възстановяване на мускулите
Infrared Sauna for Muscle Recovery
After a workout, it can take two or three days for muscles to stop aching. Surprisingly enough, there are ways you can reduce the pain you feel in your muscles after a workout. One of the ways is to sit in an infrared sauna a couple of hours after exercising. While resting is one way you can help your muscles repair faster so you can break them down again, this is where infrared saunas really come in handy. Utilizing near, mid and far infrared waves, Sunlighten saunas can actually help you repair your muscles faster.
After a workout, you may experience muscle inflammation. An infrared sauna naturally increases circulation, helping your muscles get the oxygen and nutrients it needs. In fact, a study conducted at Auburn University of Montgomery showed an mPulse full spectrum sauna can increase your flexibility up to 3x. Benefits to increased range of motion include joint mobility, less friction in the joints, enabling of joint function to diminish stiffness and joint relaxation.
Benefits of Building Muscle
- Increased metabolism
- Increased strength
- Reduced risk of injury
- Lose excess body fat
- Strength training exercise can help keep your heart healthy
- Muscle training also helps people improve their bone density, according to WebMD
- Building muscle isn’t just about the aesthetic value, it is a necessity for a healthy life!
Benefits of Infrared Therapy for Muscle Recovery
- Scientifically proven to increase peripheral circulation which reduces inflammation, decreases pain and speeds healing for faster muscle recovery
- Sunlighten infrared sauna heat works by penetrating joints, muscles and tissues, increasing circulation and speeding oxygen flow
- One proven effect of far infrared is increased blood flow in deep tissue, which is the main benefit to muscle recovery
- By reducing soreness on nerve endings, our infrared heat reduces muscle spasms and helps the body heal itself naturally
- Many professional athletes use Sunlighten saunas to recover from their training and injuries
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
In 2015, the Journal of Athletic Enhancement published a study done by the Department of Biology and Physical Activity, University of Jyväskylä, Finland, about the Effects of Far Infrared Heat on Recovery in Power Athletes. This study was also cited in a Sports Illustrated article on Far Infrared Saunas: Explaining the Latest Trend in Athlete Recovery.
Far infrared (FIR) heat improves recovery of the neuromuscular performance during the 5-day intensive training period associated with the increase in the testosterone/cortisol ratio. Deep penetration of infrared with mild temperature and light humidity (vs. traditional saunas) appears favorable for the neuromuscular system to recover from maximal endurance performance. FIR is very light loading for the body and provides a comfortable and relaxing experience.
FIR heat provides a useful tool to accelerate recovery and with improved recovery, one can enable harder training and can further accelerate athletic development.